This article contains instructions on how to use Shares to promote the data in your project.
Creating a share
- The share button is located at the bottom-right of your screen.
- A share has three customizable fields. A Name, Basemap, and a Description.
- Once the share is created, you can go view it. To toggle all the data in the share, click on the S icon at the top-left of the screen.
Editing your share
- Click on the S icon to show the Smart Site Plan Menu.
- Navigate to Account.
- In Account, you will find the Share’s section.
- Clicking on your share will bring up the share settings.
Smart Site Plan supports the majority of the visual data that is imported, created, or sourced. All data in the share respects the order of toggle and opacity. Below is a description of each type of data.